18 - 24 September 2017
Find out more
18 - 24 September 2017, Aufguss-WM World Championship finals in Holland in the new and spectacular Sauna Theater of the Thermen Soesterberg, inaugurated for the occasion.
The access to the world final was through 11 qualifying rounds in the various nations and a round of Relegation Round which took place on 01-02 September 2017 at Satama (Berlin).
Great and spectacular Aufguss performed impeccably, but as in all competitions, only one wins.
1. Jiri Zakovsky (CZ) - 538,333 pt
2. Kataryna Klajn (PL) - 537,333 pt
3. Ania Kluczynska (PL) - 502,000 pt)
1. Giada Cappelli & Claudio Massa (IT) - 548,83 pt
2. Veronica Vonk & Jareth Geluk (NL) - 545,40 pt
3. Henrik Baunkjaer & Anders Hage (DK) - 507,17 pt
4. Riccardo Marzi & Massimo Xausa (IT) - 506,17 pt
For the first time an Italian team is world champion.
Also worth mentioning is the 10th place of Team Anastasia Dimitrova & Simone Rossi.